Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Having a pretty ordinary week this week it's been 2 years since i split from my wife and son although still in constant contact it is hard mainly as alot of it was my cause it was also my birthday last sunday and with it being fathers day next sunday it brings up alot of emotion.
I have just disconected my facebook page as it was wasting my time and didn't really provide me with anything useful i still have email addresses of people and will contact them that way and if they return the emails i will stay in touch if they don't then so be it i won't waste my time anymore with people that are not worthy of me or don't find me worthy of a response i will now use this form of staying in touch so more will follow soon
have a good day and we all have choices

No comments:

Post a Comment